Simple Pineapple Carrot Cake

I can still remember my school days before, when my classmates and I didn't stop on asking on what to do for our TESDA assessment. We are going to prepare this cake for the hot category. I want to share this to you because this means so much in my culinary career. :)

Here's How:

Prepare:
3 cups all purpose flour
2 teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups oil
4 eggs
2 cups granulated sugar
2 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups finely grated carrot
1 cup undrained crushed pineapple
1/2 cup pieces of unflavored walnuts or cashew nuts (this is optional)

Preheat oven to 350F. Grease and line a 13x9x2 inch rectangular pan, and set aside. Sift together the first 4 ingredients. Set aside. In a separate bowl, combine oil and sugar. Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition. Stir in vanilla. Add the dry ingredients then the carrots, pineapples and nuts. Mix well until well blended.  Pour into prepared pan and bake for about 35 minutes or until done. Cake must be completely cool before applying your Creamy Cheese Frosting. Enjoy!
Love, MYX

blog comments powered by Disqus