Love cinnamon so much? You're in the right track. Why?
Because of the following:
- effective mouth antiseptic – reduces bad breath (halitosis)
- helps relieve heartburn pain
- reduces risk of yeast infections – anti-fungal properties
- helps soothe and relax when drunk as a tea
- has mild, sedative properties
- source HERE.
1/4 cup margarine or butter
3 cups miniature marshmallow or 20 large marshmallow
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
5 cups cinnamon toast crunch cereal
Butter square pan, 9x9x2 inches. Heat margarine and marshmallow in 3-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently, until melted; remove from heat. Stir in cereal until well coated.
Press mixture in pan with buttered back of spoon; cool. Cut into about 2x1 1/2 inch bars. Can make 2 dozen bars.
Image from: whatsmelissamaking.blogspot.com