TUNA PIZZA PANDESAL

Maybe you'll notice that every recipe has it's own story. But this one, it's just a typical recipe for people who wants to kill their boredom. This was perfect for snacks. :) Before this, I just remember my school days. Ahhh. I miss it! Oh, by the way, I remember one song I used to sing when I was in grade 1. Actually, it's not a song, it's a poem, I just put tune on it. :) Until now, I still know the lyrics and even the tune. That song goes this way:



"Goodbye vacation, hello to school.
Hello new classmates, goodbye old pool
(I can't remember if this was the right word.LOL)
Vacation time's over,

School time is here,

Once more we welcome

Another school year." :))
Haha! Isn't that sweet? Ooops, before I forgot, here's my recipe of Simple Tuna Pizza.

Here's How:
Prepare:
4 big pandesal, cut in half
1 can tuna chunks (century tuna will do) :D
1/2 cup red and green bell peppers (ringed)
1/4 cup mayo
1/4 cup quick melt cheese, grated
1/4 cup pineapple tidbits
1/4 tsp fine salt and pepper

All you need to do is to mix tuna, cheese, salt and pepper and mayo in a mixing bowl. Put on a tray of a bread toaster and top with pineapple and bell peppers. Place inside the toaster and wait for about 3 minutes. Charan! Tuna Pizza Panndesal is ready. It's perfect when it's hot! :)
Love, MYX

blog comments powered by Disqus