KREMA EN KESO DE LECHE FLAN

I'm searching for the best dessert lately, and now i settle in this one. It's just a typical food which my mom usually make when we have visitors which she had learned from my grandamom, "Lola Gitang" (I miss yah Lola :) umwahhhhhh!!). I just revised the recipe and add a little something on it. :) And I wanna share it with you. :)


Here's how:
Prepare:


1 cup granulated sugar
1 pack (225 grams) cream cheese
6 eggs
1 can condensed milk
1 can evaporated milk
1 tsp. vanilla


Caramelized sugar in a 9 inch round pan over stove then set aside. Put cheese, eggs, milk, vanilla in a bowl and beat moderately using a hand mixer. You can now add your evaporated milk. Pour on the prepared pan using a strainer. You need to double up the aluminum foil to be the cover of your pan, leaving an overlap of one inch. You can pinch the edges to seal. Place on a steamer or rice cooker with top type steamer, and steam for 15 minutes or until center is firm. Let it cool so you can loosen the sides out. Place now a plate on top and invert. Always serve cold. ENJOY!!..
Love, MYX

blog comments powered by Disqus